Model 300B Multiple Range Microwave Link
Model 300B Multiple Range Microwave Intrusion Link, represents a major technological advance in outdoor perimeter protection. State-of-the-art circuitry, coupled with interchangeable antenna elements allow the link to be used in nearly any situation. The 30 meter (100 ft) short range, wide angle pattern is ideal for gate protection, while the 107 meter (350 ft) mid range or 183 meter (600 ft) extended range patterns can be used for full perimeter protection.
Through the use of the GaAs FET microwave technology, Model 300B is able to operate with very low current drain (40mA at 12 VDC per link). Phase Locked Loop (PLL) signal processing in the receiver increases detection probability by alarming on beam break, increase or decrease signal level due to multipath effects or jamming by other transmitters. The wide dynamic range Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuit permits the link to adapt to various site conditions or changes in weather patterns. Four field selectable modulation frequencies in the transmitter and PLL filter in the receiver permit multiple links to be used in a single area.
Model 300B solid state electronics and antenna are mounted on a rugged metal baseplate and covered by a molded ABS radome. The link includes a universal mounting bracket which allows mounting to flat surfaces or 102 mm (4 in) outside diameter posts. A distinctive earth tone color scheme allows the link to blend in with the surrounding area.
Key Product Features
- Detection to 183 m (600 ft)
- Unaffected by Vibration, Wind, Fog, Rain, Snow, Dust or Temperature Extremes
- Can be Operated in Vertical (E) or Horizontal (H) Polarization
- State-of-the-Art Gallium Arsenide Field Effect Transistor (GaAs FET) Microwave Source
- Phase Locked Loop (PLL) Signal Processing
- Field Changeable Antenna Elements for Optimum Detection at Short, Medium or Extended Range
- Self-Contained Alignment Circuits and LED Troubleshooting Indicators