INTREPID™ MODEL 395 DIGITAL MICROWAVE TRANSCEIVER
INTREPID™ Model 395 K-Band Advanced Digital Microwave Transceiver provides reliable three-dimensional protection in outdoor environments. Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms successfully discriminate between intrusion attempts and environmental disturbances, mitigating risk of site compromise while preventing nuisance alarms.
A patented Range Cutoff (RCO) circuit rejects all microwave targets beyond a preselected range. This unique capability makes Model 395 immune to alarms from objects outside the RCO distance, including large targets such as metal fences, vehicles, trees, trains or aircraft. Model 395 is also equipped with a patented Zero-Range Suppression (ZRS) circuit which reduces the amplitude of close-range targets, preventing nuisance alarms caused by rain, vibration, birds and windblown objects.
Model 395 can seamlessly integrate with TCP/IP networks via a single Ethernet connection for power and communications or be wired for relay output and power. The transceiver features a secure embedded browser-based Installation Service Tool (IST) for convenient local or remote setup and control of sensor parameters from an authorized PC or mobile device.
Operating at K-band frequency, Model 395 is inherently less susceptible to outside interference from airport landing systems, aircraft or marine radar, and other microwave intrusion systems. The transceiver is outfitted with heavy-duty components and integrated EMI/RFI shielding for maximum protection against physical tampering and harsh environmental conditions.
Model 395 is designed for use with Southwest Microwave T/R Links to establish three-dimensional detection patterns of up to 457 m (1,500 ft). A built-in Multiplex System allows up to eight Model 395 devices to operate together without mutual interference.
Key Product Features
- 30.5 to 122 m (100 to 400 ft) Detection Range
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing for High Pd / Low NAR
- Secure Ethernet-Based Setup and Alarm Reporting
- Resistant to Radar Interference
- Range Cutoff Circuit Prevents Alarms Caused by Moving Objects Beyond a Preselected Range
- Zero-Range Suppression Circuit Reduces Effects of Harmless Close-Range Disturbances
- Alarms When Spoofing Attempts are Detected
- Supports Integration with IP / POE-Enabled Security Devices and Cameras
- Alarm Monitoring via Form C Relays, INTREPID™ POE Controller or Third-Party HLI