INTREPID™ Model 334-POE Long Range Digital Microwave Link
INTREPID™ Model 334-POE is a high-security volumetric perimeter
detection sensor for fencelines, open areas, walls, gates, entryways,
and rooftop security applications. Combining field-proven
detection performance with advanced Digital Signal Processing
algorithms to discriminate between intrusion attempts and environmental
disturbances, Model 334-POE mitigates risk of site
compromise while preventing nuisance alarms.
This IP-based solution integrates with new or existing TCP/IP
networks via a single Ethernet cable, providing installation and
maintenance convenience, system design flexibility and lower infrastructure
costs. Model 334-POE Transmitters and Receivers
feature an embedded browser-based Installation Service Tool (IST)
for local or remote setup on an authorized PC or mobile device.
A true parabolic dish and antenna assure long range operation,
superior beam control and predictable Fresnel zones. Advanced
receiver design increases detection probability by alarming on partial
or complete beam interruption or signal jamming. Six crystalcontrolled,
field selectable modulation channels with digital filtering
allow multiple sensors to operate together without interference.
Designed for maximum protection against sabotage, Model
334-POE is equipped with heavy-duty components and packaging
plus integrated radome tamper switches to impede physical abuse.
Superior EMI/RFI shielding protects sensor electronics against
external electromagnetic or radio frequency interference. Units can
be dual, triple or quad-stacked with Model 336-POE K-Band Digital
Links to fortify ultra-high security applications with risk of
prone crawling or bridging attack. Hi-Rel options are also available.
Key Product Features
- RANGE: UP TO 183 M (600 FT)
- ADVANCED DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING FOR HIGH PD / LOW NAR
- UNIQUE PARABOLIC DISH & ANTENNA DESIGN FOR PRECISE BEAM CONTROL
- FRESNEL SUPPRESSION ALGORITHMS REDUCE OUTER FIELD DISTURBANCES
- SUPERIOR EMI / RFI SHIELDING AND SURGE PROTECTION
- INTEGRATION WITH IP / POE-BASED SECURITY DEVICES AND CAMERAS
- ECONOMICAL PLUG-AND-DEPLOY INSTALLATION
- USER-FRIENDLY CONFIGURATION VIA PC OR MOBILE DEVICE
- ALARM MONITORING VIA SERVER-BASED CONTROLLER OR THIRD PARTY HLI